Elyse M. Bouey B.A., J.D.
Areas of Practice
Elyse attended law school at the University of Calgary and obtained her Juris Doctor degree in 2017. While at law school, she served as an executive member of the Rural, Energy and Agricultural Law Society and provided pro bono legal assistance to landowners and public interest groups with the Natural Resources, Energy and Environmental Law Clinic. Elyse served as a judicial law clerk for the Honourable Madam Justice J. Strekaf at the Court of Appeal of Alberta prior to being admitted to the bar in 2018.
Elyse carries on a broad practice at our Innisfail office with a particular focus on oil and gas matters. She strives to ensure the highest quality of service in all aspects of her practice, including:
- providing clients with advice and recommendations in the negotiation of freehold mineral leases and related surface lease agreements;
- estate planning and administration for freehold mineral owners and agricultural families;
- representing mineral owners in the termination of Gross Royalty Trust Agreements and the removal of unwanted caveats from their mineral title;
- assisting clients in resolving financial and property-related disputes;
- facilitating the purchase and sale of residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural real estate; and
- serving clients in all manner of corporate and commercial transactions.
Elyse currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic and the Innisfail and District Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Central Alberta Bar Association, and the Freehold Owners Association. Elyse is proud to be serving the Town of Innisfail and surrounding area in all of their legal needs.
Meet Our Team
David M. Manning Q.C.
Darrell R. Moore
Jennifer A. Campbell
Christopher A. Rickards Q.C.
Sandra L. Manning
Brad A. Balon
Andrew J. Luft
Brett A. Bothwell
Lindsey C. Sheppard
Elyse M. Bouey
Kelly J. le Vann
Joyce F. Sawchuk
Student at law